- JocelynAsked on October 02, 2014 at 12:26 PMAnother question now as you can see from the embedded form -
http://www.spur.community/volunteer-information-form the margins are not
straight so it looks funny here the blue and white should align and be
flush they are not and I don't know how to change this nor understand why
they weren't flush from the start (I used a predesigned template).
Thanks for all your help!
- rehcgtAnswered on October 02, 2014 at 12:55 PM
Please try the following:
1. For the blue headings try to change the width to 100%
2. For the white fields try to use the “Shrink” option.
Please give it a try and let us know if this works for you.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on October 02, 2014 at 02:19 PM
I checked your embedded form and was unable to see any of the formatting issues you described:
Either the corrections suggested worked or there is something I am not seeing. Please let us know if there is still something you need help adjusting and we will be happy to help.