- KatieAsked on October 02, 2014 at 12:53 PM
I am currently signed up for a free account but want to make sure that I will have enough space to receive all of my responses. I am also have several questions regarding data storage and security and tracking features.
- jedcadornaAnswered on October 02, 2014 at 02:14 PM
You may post each questions in a separate thread as we try to keep each thread per single topic. This would avoid confusion to someone who will read the thread.
To answer your question about Paid vs Free that would depend on your needs as it would be a proportion if you use the right package base on the monthly submissions, uploads space and etc.
Please refer to the information below.
1. Free - 100/mo Submissions, 10 SSL secure, 10 Receive Payments | 100MB space | 1 Sub-user account
2. Premium - 1,000/mo Submissions & 1,000 SSL secure & 1,000 Receive Payments | 10GB space | 3 Sub-user account
3. Economy - 10,000/mo Submissions & 10,000 SSL secure & 10,000 Receive Payments | 100GB space | 10 Sub-user account
4. Professional - 100,000/mo Submissions & 100,000 SSL secure & 100,000 Receive Payments | 1000GB space | 100 Sub-user account