- vikrant142Asked on October 02, 2014 at 12:57 PM
I want to forward the form data after submission by the user to the specific mail address too, can it be possible.
Kindly tell me the process, and what will be charges for that facility.
- rehcgtAnswered on October 02, 2014 at 01:19 PM
This can be accomplished by using the autoresponder feature.
Please try the following:
1. Open the your form in the Editor and click on the Email Alerts button and then click on the Add New Email button.
2. Select the Autoresponder option from the wizard that shows up and the click on Next.
3. Enter the Sender Name (The name you want the recipients to see when they receive the email)
Select the Sender E-mail (by default is set as email@example.com)
Enter the Reply-to Email (the email address where your submitters can reply)
Click on the Next button.
4. Edit the email template that you want to use to send to your submitters.
You can also add/remove the fields of your form that you want to be sent in the email.
Please give it a try and let us know if you need further assistance.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on October 02, 2014 at 02:25 PM
The process referenced above is indeed correct. There is no charge whatsoever for this feature. The only time you would need to pay for our service is if you need an increase in submission or storage limits. All of our features are free to all users.