- rtis_admin_cangradAsked on October 02, 2014 at 04:55 PM
Hi there, not sure why this next button is appearing at the end of my form. If it has to be there, I'd rather it be above the PAY button. LOL (I don't see it anywhere in the layout manager).
- KadeJMAnswered on October 02, 2014 at 05:32 PM
I see you are having an issue with an unknown button appearing on your form.
When I inspected your form I see the button you mentioned.
I found the problem. It's appearing because its "stuck" back text which you have set as "visible" for your first pagebreak.
In the form's html code I was able to figure out that it shows the id is "form-pagebreak-back_5" which I traced to your first backtext of the first backpage button.
Your jotform in the Editor:
Your jotform Live (Html Viewing):
- KadeJMAnswered on October 02, 2014 at 05:40 PM
Here's how to fix it (Clarified):
(1) Click on your first pagebreak
(2) Go to Properties then click on Show Properties.
(3) Set the Back Button visibility to " HIDDEN " and it will turn transparent.
Note: You can also change the visibility at the top toolbar.
Once that's done and you go through your jotform you'll now no longer see the extra button when you get to the end.
- rtis_admin_cangradAnswered on October 03, 2014 at 09:28 AM
Wow Super thanks!
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 03, 2014 at 09:41 AM
On behalf of my colleague, you are welcome.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.