- lafototecaAsked on October 03, 2014 at 02:24 PM
Im integrating mailchimp with my form "Clone of Formulario Última Version Inscripciones - Draft".
When I reach the step called "Match Form Fields" it doesn't show me options.
I have text type fields for name and last name, and email type field for email.
Do you know what I am missing?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on October 03, 2014 at 02:58 PM
I see the Mailchimp integration is a bit faulty, I was not able to continue to mapping the fields, since it kept spinning:
I will forward this to our developers, you will be notified via this thread of any update on this matter.
- lafototecaAnswered on October 04, 2014 at 10:28 AM
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on October 04, 2014 at 12:09 PM
Thank you for your patience lafototeca. This thread will be updated once our developers found out the issue and the resolution.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 09, 2014 at 09:36 PM
It seems to me that this was a temporary glitch on MailChimp's end. I tried to recreate it multiple times but to no avail.
Can you please kindly try again on your end then let us know if the problem persists?
- lafototecaAnswered on October 15, 2014 at 01:12 PM
Ill Check right now.
- ShadaeAnswered on October 15, 2014 at 02:09 PM
Thank you for checking again, we do look forward to your updated result.
We await your response.
- lafototecaAnswered on October 15, 2014 at 03:53 PM
Great! It is working.
The groups are not syncing, but that is a different ticket.
Thanks a lot!
- ShadaeAnswered on October 15, 2014 at 05:17 PM
We are happy to hear that the integration is now working for you. On behalf of my colleagues you are most welcome.
Please feel free to create a new thread regarding the syncing issue. We will address that issue for you.
Please inform us if you have any further issues. Thank you