- BarefootBridalAsked on October 03, 2014 at 03:17 PM
- ShadaeAnswered on October 03, 2014 at 03:52 PM
To confirm you would like to know if you can embed a secure form to your Wix website.
If that is the case use you can. You would need to get the secure form code and add it to the HTML option in the Wix Editor
I hope this helps! Please inform us if you need further assistance.
- BarefootBridalAnswered on October 03, 2014 at 03:53 PM
Yes, that's what I want to do - embed a secure form. I added the form via HTML. Sorry, I asked the same question twice because I wasn't sure if I asked it right over here. But now how do I make sure it is secure? Will it show as "https://" and with a lock?
- ShadaeAnswered on October 03, 2014 at 04:10 PM
Yes the form webpage would shoe https:// however the page that the form is embedded on will need to be secure as well for that to be reflected in the URL
To secure your form, please follow these steps:1. Click "Setup & Embed" tab and click "Embed Form" buttons
2. Check the "Secure Form" box in the Form Embed Wizard and choose the iFrame Embed Method
Your would copy the code and place it in your Wix Editor
I hope this helps. Please inform me if you will need further assistance.