- db0318Asked on October 04, 2014 at 12:19 AM
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on October 04, 2014 at 02:41 AM
I was able to reproduce the problem. Please let me know if this is the same problem you have encountered.
1. I've submitted the form, and edited the submissions 2 times using the edit link. You see on the screen below, the main submission and the two edit submissions which was submitted just fine.
2. However, checking all the submissions PDF file on these 3 submissions, they all have the same data. There were no changes on the PDF infact on the edit submissions, I have changed almost all the field values to different ones.
Kindly confirm if this is the problem you have encountered so we can update our developers about this. Thank you!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on October 04, 2014 at 02:49 AM
Nevermind, I have confirmed it by testing on a new form. I have now raised this to our developers for a resolution. You will be informed here once this is resolved.
- db0318Answered on October 04, 2014 at 12:54 PM
Thank you so much for your efforts here. I look forward to hearing from you!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 04, 2014 at 08:45 PM
We will let you know via this thread as soon as status updates are available.
- alp_denizAnswered on October 28, 2014 at 04:18 AM
The problem has been identified and fixed. This was caused by an artifact from our improvement cycle. Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience.