- OLNCMYWebAsked on October 04, 2014 at 04:34 PM
I have a static "Text" field where I have list bullets. I've injected my own CSS for them & I'm getting your list bullet style too.
What is your CSS class for bullets so I can hide them?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 04, 2014 at 10:31 PM
You can edit the TEXT field in text mode (this way the formatting like bulleted list will not be used).
Follow this steps.
1. Open the TEXT(HTML) in text only mode. Then copy the content to your own text editor (the Notepad editor should do)
2. After modifying the content by adding your custom CSS list tag, copy the content(text) back to the TEXT(HTML) field.
3. Click on the OK button to save and closed the TEXT field from edit mode.
I will make a test of this process also. Let me get back to you quickly with the result.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 04, 2014 at 10:46 PM
I found a simpler method using custom injected CSS code.
Try adding this CSS code to your current existing on your jotform http://www.jotformpro.com/form/42715293175962
I used it on a test jotform http://www.jotform.me/form/42768146912461
and it seems to be working.
Hope this help. Tell us if it did not work for you.
- OLNCMYWebAnswered on October 04, 2014 at 11:11 PM
Thank you. That's exactly what I was looking for and it's working.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 05, 2014 at 12:12 AM
You're quite welcome. =) We are glad to be help.
Please contact us again anytime for any other assistance you need.