- IsaacAsked on October 05, 2014 at 09:18 AM
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 05, 2014 at 09:35 AM
Yes you can.
You can use the TEXT field(found in Form Tools) to add a static read-only TEXT(HTML) text into the form.
You can use the Insert/edit link tool of the TEXT field to add a hyperlinked text.
If I am to assume, I think you are looking for a way to add a Terms & Conditions in your jotform.
You can also use the Terms & Conditions Widget to have that instantly.
Check it here http://widgets.jotform.com/widget/terms__conditions
Hope this help. Inform us if you need further assistance.
- Arion444Answered on October 05, 2014 at 10:11 AMNew response receivedI’m having a problem...whenever I insert a text field or text box, and click on it to edit...nothing happens. I want to paste text in there, but cannot seem to do so.
Thanks for the instructions below...
- ShadaeAnswered on October 05, 2014 at 10:34 AM
To confirm, you are having an issue with editing the name of your text box field?
If that is the case, I check in our form builder and on your form and there does not appear to be an issue with editing the field name. Please refresh the form builder and try again.
To edit the field name, click on "Click to Edit" and then click on the pencil when it appears.
If you are trying to paste text into the form itself. You would not use the Text Box or Text Area option. You would select the "Text" option
Then double click on the field to get the text editor
If you are still having an issue, save your form and try to reload the form builder.
I hope this helps! Please inform us if you need further assistance.
- ShadaeAnswered on October 05, 2014 at 12:07 PM
I am happy to hear that you were able to get this resolved. As the original inquiry has been resolved.
I have moved your new questions to new threads and they will be answered there: http://www.jotform.com/answers/438852
Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.
- Arion444Answered on October 05, 2014 at 12:31 PMNew response receivedOops...broken link.
Doesn’t go anywhere
- ShadaeAnswered on October 05, 2014 at 12:59 PM
I do apologize for that, I checked the link and it does appear to be working correctly.
Please try again: http://www.jotform.com/answers/438852
You will also receive an email notifications when that thread has been answered.