- ValleryAsked on September 14, 2011 at 08:55 PM
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on September 14, 2011 at 09:22 PM
You may use the file upload field to let users add a form together
with their corresponding information upon submission.
To add a file upload question to your form on the Form Builder.
Simply click on "File Upload" button on the left side.
You can also set the file extensions allowed for the file upload:
1. On the Form Builder, click on an upload question
2. You will see a toolbar at the top. Click on "Extensions" button.
3. Add your extension to the list. (To allow all file types, just type an asterisk: "*" in the box)
To increase the file size just click on "Max File Size" button:
Hope this helps, let us know if you have further questions.