- kishmichAsked on October 05, 2014 at 05:47 PM
Is there a way to have a file uploaded once, but used for multiple upload type fields?
e.g. using an image preview widget, but want to use the standard upload field for the actual image selection as that's already set up with all integrations, and don't want the user to have to select same image twice.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 05, 2014 at 06:22 PM
If my understanding is correct, what you wanted to do is to be able to post multiple images in your form and allow the form users to select (or download) the image.
Please correct if my understanding is wrong.
If I am correct, the process should be like this.
1. Upload all your images using the Upload field. So, must at least have initially your own Upload form where you can use it to upload all the images.
2. You can check all the uploaded images in your Upload form submission page.
The uploaded images should have its own URL (source link)
3. On your live form (i.e. Missing Person form), you can now add the Image field.
4. You can use the URL source of the Uploaded in step#1 images as the Image Source
5. The Image Link of Image field can be use as the URL to download the image.
You should now be able to display multiple images in your JotForm that the users can select/download.
Hope this help. Inform us if you need further assistance.