- bradhavenAsked on October 05, 2014 at 06:43 PM
What is the up load space?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 05, 2014 at 06:50 PM
You meant the allowed upload space?
If you were referring to the upload field, you use up to 1GB per upload session.
But take note that since Starter plan only have 100MB max upload space, uploading more than 100MB file per session will result to an exceed limits.
Check this guide also http://www.jotform.com/help/33-Changing-the-Upload-Size-Limit
Hope this hep. Tell us if you have further inquiry.
- bradhavenAnswered on October 05, 2014 at 07:01 PMwhat is per session?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 05, 2014 at 07:14 PM
what is per session?
That is the time or occurrence when in the uploading process (using the upload form)
Example, if you use my test jotform http://www.jotform.me/form/42776895302464
You can upload up to 1GB of file size.. but my account is only allowed up to 100MB storage space.
You will still be able to continue the uploading of the 1GB file during the session. But later on, once the system checks my account status limits, it will be able to detect that I have exceeded a limit.
- bradhavenAnswered on October 05, 2014 at 07:21 PMso what happens after the 100 mb storage space is used up? is that per
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 05, 2014 at 07:53 PM
If you exceed any of the limits (i.e. 100MB space), your forms will not be able to accept submissions anymore. This is tied to your JotForm account, so, it actually involves all the forms, not just the Upload form.
is that per month?
The storage limit does NOT reset to zero(0) every 1st day of each Month.
Unlike the other limits which do reset to zero every month.
For Starter Plan, 100MB will be the allocated storage space.
If you want to free up space, you will have to delete submissions that have upload files on them and taking storage space.
- bradhavenAnswered on October 05, 2014 at 08:21 PMi figured it out...thanks. Brad
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 06, 2014 at 12:37 AM
I am glad to know that you figured it our yourself.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.