- RedemptionSongAsked on October 06, 2014 at 10:34 AM
This is MY THIRD REQUEST for this issue with no answers from JotForm since last week. We have a JofForm on our site that is sending a ton of submissions and they are not real. We suspect this is some sort of phishing.
Please look into this and let us know what may be going on. The submissions are all bogus addresses from Russia and the Ukraine. Your immediate response is required.
- BenAnswered on October 06, 2014 at 11:50 AM
I see that you have already contacted us on this thread and that my colleague has responded to you in regards to how to resolve this issue.
You can see the thread here:
I would also like to suggest the same approach that my colleague Elton had suggested and that is to:
1. mark some fields as required
2. add captcha to your jotform (Next to the captcha and re-captcha mentioned by my colleague there are 2 more that we offer at this time and you can see them here http://widgets.jotform.com/search/captcha there is also this http://widgets.jotform.com/app/tic_tac_toe)
3. Add an email verification widget to your jotform (E-mail Validator).
4. If you prefer, you can add a phone verification instead (SMS Confirmation).
Since there were several emails from this jotform using up your SSL submissions and going over the limit I have now decreased it as my colleague did for you.
Please note that if you do not use any of the suggestions mentioned by me and my colleague you will need to upgrade to a paid account or your jotforms will be disabled once you go over the limit.