- livenowAsked on September 15, 2011 at 07:37 AM
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on September 15, 2011 at 08:03 AM
I believe that your problem is that you cannot get your site to display or edit any of your forms. I have modified your title of this post for reference.
Can you please provide to us more details about your issue? I have checked your account and tried looking at your forms and I was able to view them. I was also able to edit your forms properly. Is it possible that you're having problems with your internet connection?
Please do let us know if you're still experiencing this problem.
We'll wait for your response.
- livenowAnswered on September 15, 2011 at 08:12 AM
Internet connectionis fine - wont work in firefox or IE heres a link page http://www.jotform.com/?formID=11173733916
I just get a blank page - wont let me drag anything on to it - had this probelm the other day too - resolved it's self
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on September 15, 2011 at 08:47 AM
Let us know if you have further questions.
- livenowAnswered on September 15, 2011 at 08:51 AM
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on September 15, 2011 at 08:55 AM
Have you tried deleting your web cache on both browsers?
- livenowAnswered on September 15, 2011 at 09:07 AM
cleared cache - no change = now what?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 15, 2011 at 09:21 AM
Seeing that your problem exists on two different browsers, my hunch is that it has something to do with either your internet connection, or your computer.
So far, no one else has reported an issue similar to yours, so I think the possibility that the problem lies on our server can be crossed off.
Is the screenshot below the same as what you see on your end?
Have you tried any of the following?
Turning off your firewall
Restarting your connection
Restarting your computer
Using another computer
If not, please do, then inform us know if none of these solutions help.