- cganisterAsked on October 06, 2014 at 02:54 PM
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on October 06, 2014 at 04:10 PM
Do you mean to ask how to edit the cloned JotForm? If so, please follow the steps provided below :
1. Login into your JotForm account from www.jotform.com
2. The list of JotForms shall be displayed. Please click on the JotForm that you have cloned.
3. Click on Edit Form option displayed after selecting the JotForm.
4. The JotForm shall be displayed in edit mode
5. Make necessary changes to the JotForm and save the JotForm
6. Test the JotForm by previewing it
7. Embed the form to your webpage by following the guide Adding-a-Form-to-a-Web-Page
Hope this information helps. Please let us know if you mean to ask something different. We will be happy to help.
Thank you for using JotForm.