What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
I cloned a form I did in the past. How do I revise the wording?Asked by cganister on October 06, 2014 at 02:54 PM
Do you mean to ask how to edit the cloned JotForm? If so, please follow the steps provided below :
1. Login into your JotForm account from www.jotform.com
2. The list of JotForms shall be displayed. Please click on the JotForm that you have cloned.
3. Click on Edit Form option displayed after selecting the JotForm.
4. The JotForm shall be displayed in edit mode
5. Make necessary changes to the JotForm and save the JotForm
6. Test the JotForm by previewing it
7. Embed the form to your webpage by following the guide Adding-a-Form-to-a-Web-Page
Hope this information helps. Please let us know if you mean to ask something different. We will be happy to help.
Thank you for using JotForm.