- inspireworksAsked on October 07, 2014 at 09:08 AM
Hi I have been getting phone calls over the past few days (about 5-10) where customers are stating that they are entering all the information necessary for my form (after school) but then when hitting submit which would normally bring them to the thank you page or paypal to finalize everything it just stays on my website with the submit button saying "please wait"
Can you please look into this and figure out why this is happening to certain people.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 07, 2014 at 10:41 AM
You can fix this by re-embedding your form using our iFrame method: http://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code. iFrame codes shouldn't create a conflict to any page.
- inspireworksAnswered on October 07, 2014 at 10:54 AM
the form is already embedded using iframe. I am still getting customers that are having the problem.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 07, 2014 at 12:03 PM
Would you mind sharing the webpage URL? We would like to check it.
- ShadaeAnswered on October 07, 2014 at 05:40 PM
Thank you for that information. It does not appear to being any embedding issues on your form.
I would recommend trying to clear your form cache. That should resolve the issue that you are experiencing.
I hope this helps! Please inform us if you need additional assistance.