- WtfuckAsked on October 08, 2014 at 10:10 AM
Its very important.
- WtfuckAnswered on October 08, 2014 at 10:28 AM
And plz dont give me a workaround we deserve a clean solution
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on October 08, 2014 at 11:14 AM
I would like to confirm if you are referring to the Submission Date on the Submission Reports. Would changing the timezone under the Account Settings help?
Thank you for your cooperation,
- WtfuckAnswered on October 08, 2014 at 11:38 AM
Thx for your quick answer.
Your solution don't work
Here is an example : http://www.jotform.com/submissions/42804398975975Submission Date2014-10-08 16:27:57
It need to be like this :Submission Date
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 08, 2014 at 12:48 PM
This is already implemented. Access your My Account Settings page: https://www.jotform.com/myaccount/settings and change your Time Format: