- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on October 08, 2014 at 06:52 PM
Basically it should not cause any issues. However, you can submit only one form at a time. In other words, you will not be able to submit all the forms from a parent form.
- OLNCMYWebAnswered on October 08, 2014 at 07:31 PM
Thank you for your response, however, this is now a mute point in my original problem based on this answer.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 09, 2014 at 02:13 AM
Please explain the problem you are having and we will try to help you.
Are you having any problem with your form where you have embedded multiple form in iFrame?
- OLNCMYWebAnswered on October 09, 2014 at 03:04 AM
No. I'm having a workaround problem for 1 of 2 widgets I'm having problems with.
Please see post http://www.jotform.com/answers/436248 for the original problem to explain.
- OLNCMYWebAnswered on October 09, 2014 at 03:18 AM
Breaking up the questions lost the context of the post. The original problem is in the link above. It has to do with a bug in the Configurable List widget. Here's what I'm working on.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 09, 2014 at 08:34 AM
Thank you for the details.
My colleague have already created a bug report and sent it to our back end team. We will get back to you as soon as we have any update from them.
The question related to spreadsheet widget is already answered in the respective threads: