- Tim ScottAsked on October 08, 2014 at 06:57 PM
I wrot you guys several days ago I cant log in nor am I receiving any form mail. If you donot get back with me in the next 24 hours I will be forced to go elceware if you care.
Tims mobile computer repair
email@example.com ( not working)
Respond to firstname.lastname@example.org
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 09, 2014 at 01:24 AM
Can you please tell us what is your JotForm username/account?
I was not able to find an existing username/account that is associated to both email addresses you mentioned (email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org)
Tell us the username you use to login and we will investigate.
- Tim ScottAnswered on October 09, 2014 at 11:21 AMIts been changed a few times over the years but I think its still under the original user name of ( valleycomputersphx ) also, here is the information from my form ….
All my forms are set up to go to email@example.com
I changed my password back in July and still have that email from jotform for pass word update.
My most recent login was around mid September but have not been able to log in since and I’m not getting any of my customers submissions, however the customer gets a copy from jotform.
This should be enough information for you to send me a password reset or fix the log in issue.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 09, 2014 at 12:44 PM
It seems I have already responded to you on your other thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/438675-not-able-to-log-in-resend-password-reset-not-working-not-receiving-any-email-from-my-forms
If you are not receiving password reset instructions in your email, we can manually send you the instructions to your email.
The domain seems to be still valid. Why do you not have access to this email?
- Tim ScottAnswered on October 09, 2014 at 01:01 PM
Im giving you one more chance to fix my login and then I will cancel the account and never use the service again. I have never had this issue in the 3 years I have been using jotform. You are not hearing to what I am saying and nor did you read the response to the email I received from your support desk. I have sent you the user id you asked for ( valleycomputersphx ) I am not going to go through this nonsense of whitelisting my email, the issue is in your end, something happened around the 15th of September, that’s when I stopped receiving customer submissions. At this point I have no idea how many customers have tried to contact me cause I cant log in, so not only is the login screwed up, the jotform submissions are not being received. I also gave you the account number which is attached to the html coding (42065186452151 ) Please correct this, there must be a way to find my account , this has to be fixed right away or I will be setting my forms up elsewhere, the only reason I don’t do this right now is that it’s a huge hassle, and I have never had any issues with jotform in the past.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on October 09, 2014 at 03:47 PM
First of all, there is nothing wrong with the JotForm. As far as I understand, there are two issues:
1) You forgot your account password, and you can not restore it since your email provider is having troubles receiving our emails (we do send them).
2) You are not getting form email alerts, and again this is caused by some issue with your email provider GoDaddy.
If you need help regarding the second issue you can open a new support forum thread.