- john karlo parraAsked on October 08, 2014 at 08:31 PM
I am amazed with your product.
I am trying to create a workflow using dropbox and your forms.
I need to review the data of the pdf created for each upload in order to build statistics related to the event.
Is it possible to have the document in XL format, csv format or similar?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 09, 2014 at 02:29 AM
Do you want to download your form's submission record in excel?
Yes it is possible to achieve your requirement. There are multiple options available to download your submissions in excel:
1. You can integrate your form with google spreadsheet which will copy the submission data as sson as the form is submitted. The following guide should help you: http://www.jotform.com/help/228-How-to-Integrate-Form-with-Google-Spreadsheet
2. You can export your submission data to excel: http://www.jotform.com/help/44-How-to-Export-Form-Data-to-Excel
3. You can also create excel report as well: http://www.jotform.com/help/101-How-to-create-an-Excel-Report
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.