Lexie McNeillAnswered on September 28, 2022 12:03 PM
Can you make it so that other users can view each other’s submissions?
Durand_CAnswered on September 28, 2022 01:01 PM
Thanks for reaching out to Jotform Support. For the other users to see the submissions of each other, you can make the submission tables public and put the link in the Thank you page. Let me show you how:
- From the submission Tables, click on Share
- Click on the Gear icon
- Select the option Public Table
The second step consists in hyperlinking the tables’ link in a text in the Thank you page. Let me walk you though it:
- In your Thank you page, select the text where you want to hyperlink the tables’ link
- Click on the Hyperlink icon
- And paste the tables link where it says URL
Let us know if you have any other questions.