- mfaulknerAsked on October 09, 2014 at 11:31 AM
Good afternoon. We are having issues since some of us have done the most recent IOS update. Is there any timeline on when the slowness is going to subside, along with the signature field issue being resolved. Both have present a big issue for our company. Please advise ASAP!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 09, 2014 at 01:14 PM
When you say slow connection, meaning, you can't view or having a hard time viewing the submission using the IOS App? How long?
I can't seem to find a similar report about the signature field. Would you mind telling us what are the issues? Is that when you view the signature field using the IOS App? Please kindly add some more details.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 13, 2014 at 09:30 AM
Are you still experiencing an issue about the speed of the form? Also, I need to clarify whether the issue is when you fill up the form using an IOS Device? OR, is it the IOS App?
With regards to the signature field, I moved it to a new thread. Please kindly check it here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/442206. Will reply to it shortly after this one.
- mfaulknerAnswered on October 13, 2014 at 09:51 AMThanks very much for your response. I believe it is with the new update with eight point something. When I fill in the box there's an automatic typing that goes on behind what I'm typing and I cannot complete the next I cannot go to the next box until the form is completed on that existing box. Also, when I check the boxes that have options they are very slow to get filled in. When I went to uncheck an option it also screws up. It took me twice as long to fill out the group note. Again my thanks for your help and support up until then it's been wonderful for our practice.
Sent from my iPhone
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 13, 2014 at 11:25 AM
As I have mentioned to this thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/442206, please share to us the webpage URL as to where the form is currently embedded so we can check it. I've also mentioned there to re-embed the form using our iFrame method.