- jrussellAsked on September 15, 2011 at 11:11 PM
Line 270, Column 137: required attribute "type" not specified…</strong><script src="https://www.jotform.com/jsform/12384924474"></script></p> On http://validator.w3.org is showing this error where it is marked in red. Any fix for this? This is the wordpress code I had been given from the embed code.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on September 16, 2011 at 01:57 AM
Can you send us the url of the webpage where we can view the form
and look into the source of the page to find out what could be
causing the error.
We'll await for your response.
- jrussellAnswered on September 16, 2011 at 02:08 AM
- allanftdAnswered on September 16, 2011 at 02:19 AM
I went to your website and it seems that the form is now showing up properly. I did not see these error codes. Please try again and let us know if you cnotinue to experience any problems. It may also help that you clear your web browser cache.
Thank you for using JotForm!
- Joe RussellAnswered on September 16, 2011 at 06:51 PMas above stated: On http://validator.w3.org is showing this error where it is marked in red.The form does show up .. yes.. but the validator shows an error in the close tag. Errors of this nature will produce slow page loads and I am currently at the point of the site build where I go through and correct all errors according to http://validator.w3.org If you go to that addy and place https://dreells.com/?page_id=177 then validate, you will see the error, I am currently working on the marquee from html to Flash but the 1st error is jotforms close tag.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 18, 2011 at 06:08 AM
We have assigned a bug ticket for this. One of our developers will work on this as soon as possible. Thanks.
- emrew86Answered on September 19, 2011 at 03:35 AM
the bug has been fixed...