- woolalaaAsked on October 09, 2014 at 01:42 PM
Hi, as shown in the screenshot,
1) Can I change the blue color of the dropdown during selection to #ff473f ?
2) Can I remove the blue border around the dropdown menu?
The blue border is also present for other fields.
These blue borders only appear when the cursor is in the field itself.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on October 09, 2014 at 04:27 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
1) We use a standard < select > element for drop downs. Unfortunately, there is no way to style the highlight selection color on them, since they are basic browser controls and not styleable in that way.
There are some custom 'drop downs' available under Widgets area, so you might take a look at them.
2) We will address the second question via a separate thread:
- woolalaaAnswered on October 10, 2014 at 12:26 AM
Alright thanks, but I can't use the dropdown widgets because I tried using ddSlick dropdown earlier and got this problem: http://www.jotform.com/answers/440798-Error-message-blinks-flashes#2
Do you happen to know which dropdown widget enables the styling of highlight selection color other than ddSlick?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 10, 2014 at 08:21 AM
I am not sure if it is possible to change the highlight color of the dropdown options.
If you want you can change the background color of the dropdown or the font color of the option texts but highlight option of native select box is not possible.