- limuAsked on October 09, 2014 at 04:22 PM
i am not receiving emails from my order form on my website...any thing I'm doing wrong?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on October 09, 2014 at 06:33 PM
Have you checked your spam folder? I checked the email notification of your form, http://www.jotform.us/form/23317421887154, and it is properly setup, also the email address is not in our bounce list. Please try the following:
1) You may white-list our domain names. (We use Amazon SES method for "firstname.lastname@example.org" sender.)
2) You can delete the current email notification and create another one.
3) If any of those did not work, another good solution would be to use Mandrill SMTP to send emails. Please check this guide to help you set it up: https://www.jotform.com/help/236-How-to-use-Mandrill-to-Send-Emails-From-Your-Own-Email-Address
Hope this helps you, let us know what happens, and if you need further help, we will be glad to assist you.