- buzzelliAsked on October 09, 2014 at 05:30 PMand google spreadsheet intergration are not working for either of my forms.
- CharlieAnswered on October 09, 2014 at 07:38 PM
Upon checking your account please do make sure that the email notification and autoresponder are properly setup.
Here are tutorials or guides that might help you:
For the Google Spreadsheet, it seems to work in my end. I'm receiving the submissions immediately.
Please re-integrate the Google spreadsheet after properly setting up the email notification.
Here's a guide that might help you:
I hope this helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- buzzelliAnswered on October 13, 2014 at 11:11 AMI am following the exact steps on the google spreadsheet and I keep getting
to the "creating your spreadsheet" part and it is failing. I have already
authenticated my google account.
- buzzelliAnswered on October 13, 2014 at 11:51 AM[image: Inline image 1]
My screen always ends up going here next:
[image: Inline image 2]
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 13, 2014 at 01:44 PM
- buzzelliAnswered on October 16, 2014 at 03:11 PMNone of these solutions helped. Can I talk to someone on the phone?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 16, 2014 at 04:14 PM
Unfortunately, we don't offer a support over the phone. Please use this thread instead. My last reply was related to how you can add a screenshot to this support forum. I'm not giving yet my solution for this problem.
Did you try re-integrating the form again to Google Spreadsheet? Does it have the same result? Please try using another browser. Also make sure to delete your browsing preferences before doing the integration, including your browser cache and cookies for Jotform.