- remyerhartAsked on September 16, 2011 at 05:23 AM
I made a form to integrate in my iWeb site (I put the code in html fragment window) but it does not appear... Why ???
I got another webiste like this and the form does appear...
And for the third one, it does not appear to
Now I understand why I do not got contacts after my work... Because forms are not working properly...So I cannot work properly... were is the problem ?
Thanks for your answer,
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on September 16, 2011 at 10:49 PM
I visited the three sites where your form are added, I can see that the
forms created with JotForm are now visible. All of the services should be
back up and running.
There wasa DDoS attack that required changes on our IP addresses.
If you or your form users are having problem accessing www.jotform.com because
of DNS cache, you can:
1. Use www.jotform.net to access your account
2. Use form.jotform.com to link to your forms.
You may follow this format, http://form.jotform.com/form/<11-digit Form ID>
We are working on getting things back to normal as soon as possible.
You may follow us on Twitter for news and updates.
Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience.
- cvasquezAnswered on September 16, 2011 at 10:54 PM
I am having the same problem.
I am getting this error message:
Form not found
Try contacting the owner of this form.
This form has been deleted by the owner.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on September 17, 2011 at 12:58 PM
Can you please post the url of the form which you are having problem with?
We'll await for your response.
- remyerhartAnswered on September 17, 2011 at 01:38 PM
Thanks a million for your reply and consideration !
I was testing all my forms this morning again and... GOOD NEWS they are working again ! On the same time I make evolute my seperate websites so I even do not at the moment if I really need 3 differents forms anymore.
Anyway I think you were absolutely right with your explanation about this DDos attack ; that was definitely the ground for the dysfunction I think.
Rémy Erhart from France :-)
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on September 17, 2011 at 02:00 PM
Glad to know that this is working fine if you have any questions
please do not hesitate to contact us.
Thank you for using JotForm.
- simonmcAnswered on September 26, 2011 at 11:30 AM
https://secure.jotform.com/form/12680509931 Is not existing.
Works fine at http://form.jotform.com/form/12680509931
What's the issue???
- allanftdAnswered on September 26, 2011 at 11:34 AM
Please use this URL instead: https://www.jotform.com/form/12680509931 for the secure form. let us know if it works for you or not.
Thank you for your patience.
- simonmcAnswered on September 26, 2011 at 11:56 AMOK...the form shows now (https://www.jotform.com/form/12683129896) but when trying to submit I get:Oops!Form not found: 12683129896==
- simonmcAnswered on September 26, 2011 at 12:51 PM
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on September 27, 2011 at 01:50 AM
Aytekin posted in the following thread the reason why this is happening. To keep track of the status you may post your comments on there.
Rest assured our developers are working to have this issue fixed.
Sorry for the inconvenience.