- tom268Asked on October 10, 2014 at 10:48 AMHello,I want to change the default page background (grey) of notifications and autoresponder in whiteSee the attachment
- CharlieAnswered on October 10, 2014 at 11:49 AM
To further assist you, please provide us more details, like what form are you pertaining to. I've check your account and can't find which one are you editing.
If you want to edit the background color of the email notification, you can go to the "Email" settings in the editor.
1. On the Compose Email setup, click the HTML icon
2. If it is the default table in the email content, you can change the value of the tag "bgcolor" in "#FFFFFF" hex value of the color "White".
3. You can also use CSS styling and HTML tags in formatting your email content. Here I use <div> tags and styled it inside using the element tags "style="background-color: red;".
Let us know if this helps.