- centralbodynodeAsked on October 10, 2014 at 11:56 AM
Hi - we've been using multiple Jotforms for signing people up for text reminders. In order to send these reminders we ask for their mobile carrier info. It had all been working great.
Now, all of a sudden on every form we have the signup data won't sync with the Google Spreadsheet if they choose "AT&T" - every other carrier works (and AT&T was working fine earlier).
We've reintegrated, cleared the cache, cloned forms, and still the problem persists.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 10, 2014 at 12:39 PM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
I am able to replicate the issue you are having. It seems if any of the form field has "&" character in the value, the submission record is not being copied to integrated google spreadsheet.
I am reporting this to our back end team. We will get back to you as soon as this issue is fixed.
- centralbodynodeAnswered on October 10, 2014 at 12:55 PM
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 10, 2014 at 01:03 PM
You are welcome.
We will get back to you as soon as we receive any update form our back end team.
- alp_denizAnswered on October 27, 2014 at 02:08 PM
I have checked but couldn't replicate the issue. I believe it was cleared a while ago. Could you please confirm that it is working again?
Thank you very much