- ahmedaallamAsked on October 10, 2014 at 05:31 PM
Is there any way to HTML customize the review before submit page and select what field to show/hide in that page?
- CharlieAnswered on October 10, 2014 at 06:54 PM
I suggest you add the widget "Preview Before Submit". You can learn how to add a widget here, http://www.jotform.com/help/252-How-to-Add-a-Widget-to-your-Form.
This will let your users to preview first before submission and can edit if they need to correct anything.
For editing the HTML part, there's no feature to easily do that on the widget. But we can do a workaround, using Custom CSS Codes.
1. I made a sample form and added the "Preview Before Submit" widget.
2. This is how the "Preview" button page will display.
3. After clicking the "Preview Answers" button, it will display a preview page, with "Back" and "Submit" buttons. I check the HTML tag being used by viewing the source code.
4. I then use the HTML ID tag "checkSubmission" to make changes on the display using custom CSS codes.
I hope this helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- ahmedaallamAnswered on October 10, 2014 at 07:13 PM
Thank you so much for the detailed answer.
- CharlieAnswered on October 10, 2014 at 08:08 PM
You're welcome. We're glad to help our customers here. Please do let us know if this solution works for you. If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us anytime.
- MarianoMiliaAnswered on December 03, 2016 at 08:37 AM
This was very helpful! Thanks