- harshAsked on October 10, 2014 at 05:42 PM
I got mail that my resume selected for tata group I talked with H.R no. Given on same mail and he ask me to fill jotform link below
Problem is that jotform asking my account no. ATM pin and all as they want to deduct 20 ruppes small amount of money and it shows this website is powered by billdesk that is secure transaction but I am not sure about it so please help me to find what's the truth as that form asking for private pin and all of my account
- CharlieAnswered on October 10, 2014 at 07:36 PM
I apologize for the inconvenience that this might have caused you.
Thank you for reporting this, there are a lot of scammers right now that uses Phishing sites. If you happen to find more of this, please feel free to report it to us again, we are more than happy to deactivate and disable this accounts that violate our TOS and uses our service for illegal activities.
- DeviAnswered on October 15, 2014 at 08:47 AM
- CharlieAnswered on October 15, 2014 at 09:57 AM
To further assist you, I created a separate thread. Please refer to this link for updates regarding your concern, http://www.jotform.com/answers/443346.
- KarenAnswered on June 24, 2017 at 11:37 AMI just received an email from jotform stating my password was just changed. The IP address they stated came from Germany. I do not have a jotform account. I can't get a hold of any jotform representitve so I am going to find another way of letting jotform know about this. Honestly I'm glad I don't have an account because if I am paying money for a service I want to be able to contact customer service ASAP if needed.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on June 24, 2017 at 12:58 PM
Apologies for any inconvenience. Considering this is already an old thread, I have moved your concern to a new thread so we can assist you better.
Here's the link to the new thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1182721