- ugmwebformAsked on September 16, 2011 at 04:48 PM
Since the DDoS attack, the links we use to our secure donation page on Jotform is coming up with a non-trusted site, "There is a problem with this website's security certificate"
When will this likely be fixed? I am afraid this will scare off our online donors.Page URL:
- yasincoAnswered on September 16, 2011 at 06:55 PM
- HeleneAnswered on September 17, 2011 at 01:36 AM
Same problem for us too.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 17, 2011 at 11:17 AM
Please change your secure forms to https://secure.jotform.com (instead of https://www.jotform.com) Because of the DDoS attack we had to move our front end to a service that protects us and we currently cannot get the SSL certificate to work there. It may take upto a week before we can have SSL of www.jotform.com. So, you should instead fall back to "secure.jotform.com". Please change all of your links to "secure" instead of "www".
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 20, 2011 at 09:08 AM
Great News about secure forms!
1. We have fixed the problem on security certificate of secure.jotform.com, that should work properly on Windows Firefox now.
2. We also have the new security certificate for www.jotform.com. So, that will also keep working.
You can use either www.jotform.com or secure.jotform.com. Both options will work.
Thank you for your patience.
- calhouncollegeAnswered on February 01, 2012 at 09:34 AM
What about now? Not working again... https://www.jotform.com/... getting the error again. This is very frustrating and annoying.
- greentouchAnswered on February 27, 2012 at 06:11 PM
Yes, Please Help. I am having the same issue. I need my forms to come up secure.(https://secure.jotform.us/form/20536449715154)
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on February 27, 2012 at 09:57 PM
Hello, greentouch. Can you confirm that this is still happening on your form? If so, can you share with us the browser that you're using? So far I'm not seeing any errors with the SSL certificates from your form URL on using IE8, Safari, Firefox, and Chrome.
- greentouchAnswered on February 27, 2012 at 10:18 PMI just tried filling out the estimate request form at
https://secure.jotform.us/form/20536449715154. and after I hit submit, I
get the same message "This Connection is Untrusted. Technical Details:
submit.jotform.us uses an invalid security certificate.
The certificate is only valid for the following names:
submit.jotform.com , jotform.com
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on February 27, 2012 at 10:22 PM
Thank you for the detailed response, greentouch. I have submitted a ticket to the development team regarding this issue. We will keep you posted on this matter.
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on February 28, 2012 at 12:23 PM
The problem is fixed now,
- greentouchAnswered on February 28, 2012 at 12:36 PMYeah. Thank You!! Much, Much appreciated!