- CDICORPAsked on September 16, 2011 at 05:13 PM
I embedded this for to my webpage and nothing shows up
- yasincoAnswered on September 16, 2011 at 06:55 PM
- Gary EstlerAnswered on September 16, 2011 at 07:43 PM
I am having a similar experience with a form I created today. I'm assuming it is because of the technical problems JotForms was having earlier today. Is there a way to recover this form (it still shows in "My Forms" but when I paste the associated script into my PHP file the form isn't displayed.
- brx250Answered on September 17, 2011 at 12:32 AM
First of all, we do apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.
We had to change our DNS IP addresses due to DDoS attacks. The old IP address is probably cached on your end. We strongly recommend you clear your cache and use "http://form.jotform.com" as the form's URL when embedding it. But apparently, for CDICORP, it seems that the best fix is to use http://www.jotform.com/form/XXXXXXXX. I've already tested it in Google Chrome, Mozilla, and IE9 and it works. You can try it if you want.
To yasinco and Gary, you can also use the said URL and let us know if it helps.
Please inform us for any updates so that we can provide you further assistance. We really appreciate your patience with us.
Thank you for using JotForm!
Albert | JotForm Support
- BigMikeInVeniceAnswered on September 17, 2011 at 02:11 AM
My forms are viewing funny and not working!! Happened today, all of a sudden.
I need this fixed now!!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 17, 2011 at 10:32 AM
Can you post the URL of the page which are looking funny? Thanks.