- tweezyAsked on September 16, 2011 at 07:27 PM
I was reading this question posted some time in the past;
I'm trying to recreate the same thing but I'm having no success. What I'm after is, when the user selects "Yes" from a dropdown box, another text box appears which asks a question about the selection.
- tweezyAnswered on September 17, 2011 at 05:32 AM
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 17, 2011 at 11:01 AM
Can you copy the form condition you created and the URL of the form? Then we can take a look at it and suggest a solution.
- tweezyAnswered on September 17, 2011 at 07:35 PM
Oops! I forgot to say I found out where the condition button was!! It's all sorted. <3 the forms.
Thanks though! :)
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on September 18, 2011 at 01:13 AM
Glad to know it was sorted out.
If you need any assistance with jotform feel free to contact us.
Thanks for using JotForm.