- jmkushnirAsked on October 11, 2014 at 01:43 PM
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on October 11, 2014 at 05:30 PM
If you are trying to re-size an image added on your jotform, simply right click on the Image field ,click on the gear icon, then click on Show Properties, there you will see the Height and Width properties:
If this is not what you are looking for, please provide more details of what you are trying to accomplish, we will be glad to assist you.
- jmkushnirAnswered on October 11, 2014 at 07:11 PMHi David:
Thanks for your reply. I am asking about resizing a photo after it is taken by the Photo Widget.
Sent from my iPhone
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on October 11, 2014 at 07:52 PM
Unfortunately, there is no option to re-size an image after it is uploaded, nor with the Take Photo widget.
If you would like to use an upload field you can set an upload limit on your form to restrict the size of images being uploaded. To set the upload limit please follow the instructions below.
1. Select the upload field > Select Max Field Size
2. Enter the maximum file size
This will help to control/restrict really big images from being uploaded.