- robinowsleyAsked on September 16, 2011 at 08:17 PM
Hi there. I know about the attack, and I know people have been working on repairing things today. Not clear on whether or not these things are supposedly already fixed, are going to be fixed soon, are working for others but not for me, etc. Clarification would be swell.
1. I have email notification for my forms. Still not working.
2. Dropbox integration, still not working. Uploaded files definitely not arriving. Nothing otherwise wrong with Dropbox. Checked the settings on my forms, it's still selected.
3. The form I was sending through https is still reporting that the security certificate doesn't match jotform.com, and is thus a non-secure form. (I did try jotform.NET in the URL for my secured form, but that sent up a different error saying the whole form was unavailable, not merely un-secured. Then I used form.jotform.com, that said it wasn't secure, just like the URL (jotform.com) I'd always used previously. Not seeing how to make that work there, so I'm now assuming those instructions currently up above in that blue box don't apply to secured forms?)
I'm not understanding how I could fix this by using .net in the URLs and/or clearing my browser cache, as these things seem on jotform's end.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on September 17, 2011 at 12:59 AM
Thank you for this report, we recently changed the ip addresses of
our dns because of the several ddos attacks. Although the services
are back to normal there are some functionalities may have still
issues so I have forwarded this concern to our developers.
Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
- robinowsleyAnswered on September 17, 2011 at 02:33 AM
No, the services are not back to normal. Far from it. My forms are absolutely, positively, not working at all, currently.
Given that, I'm afraid I don't really understand your response, that only "some functionalities" have issues.
Again, my forms don't work at ALL. Formatting is all messed up, clicking a response and hitting the next button doesn't work. (I posted another support request a few hours later about that, because when I posted the above, it seemed they started working again . . . but now they're completely and totally broken.) They are not submittable. There is no function whatsoever.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 17, 2011 at 10:38 AM
Can you post the URL of some of the forms that are still not working?
If they have www.jotform.com, your DNS cache might be causing the problem. One possible solution is to change form URL to form.jotform.com instead of www.jotform.com.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 20, 2011 at 09:09 AM
Great News about secure forms!
1. We have fixed the problem on security certificate of secure.jotform.com, that should work properly on Windows Firefox now.
2. We also have the new security certificate for www.jotform.com. So, that will also keep working.
You can use either www.jotform.com or secure.jotform.com. Both options will work.
Thank you for your patience.