- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 12, 2014 at 01:23 PM
You can achieve this by using the Update a Form Field Value in the Condition statement feature of JotForm.
Check the user guide here https://www.jotform.com/help/286-How-to-Populate-Field-with-a-Value-from-another-Field
You can test the demo jotform here http://form.jotformpro.com/form/41964168571968?
Hope this help. Inform us if you need further assistance.
- bzh4bzhAnswered on October 12, 2014 at 02:43 PM
I wasn't clear. I'd like a clone of the previous form (blank fields) removing only redundant fields such as name (I already know who is submitting it), so they can select to fill out the form again without submitting it and then submit info from every time they filled out the forms. If the forms need a unique name it's fine to have fieldname1, fieldname2, etc.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 12, 2014 at 03:59 PM
May I inquire if you meant to use 2 forms for this scenario?
I am trying to formulate the concept, and base from what I understand so far, you could be meaning to use 2 jotform to achieve this.
The step will be
1. Fill out the 1st jotform
2. Submit the 1st jotform
3. After 1st jotform submit, open the 2nd jotform -- some fields/data of 2nd jotform should be already pre-populated base on some condition or rules.
one jotform only...
1. After submit of jotform, open again the same jotform with some info/data already pre-populated base on some rules or condition.
We will wait for your updated response.
- bzh4bzhAnswered on October 12, 2014 at 05:01 PM
I want them to be able to fill out the same form multiple times while pressing Submit once. (Nothing should be pre-populated except Name/email). I don't want the form to have a limit on how many times it can be filled out, so I wanted it to be like a radio button "Fill out form again" (If filled it) would generate a new cloned form within the form.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 12, 2014 at 06:25 PM
What you wanted to achieve will require using Webhook and POST data method
Its a bit complex and will require some programming also. So, it will take some time and resource to achieve it.
To be honest, my previous suggested example and method is more simpler. And it can be effective already if properly implemented.
Hope this help. Do tell us if there is more we assist you with.