- 99clarkjAsked on October 12, 2014 at 04:15 PM
The ?nojump added to the HTML is not longer working as my page jumps when you click next - why has this happened? i have also noticed recently a lot of forms have changed position too.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 12, 2014 at 04:40 PM
I was able to see the 'jump' glitch when I test the jotform in your website
but I think our developer had already made a fix for this a while back.
What I think is the actual caused of the 'jump' glitch in your jotform is a script conflict between jotform and those in your website.
Can you please try re-embedding the jotform http://www.jotformpro.com/form/30834648236963
to your website BUT this time, use the Iframe code embed instead.
Follow this user guide : http://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code
After re-embedding check again if the 'jump' glitch is still happening.
Please inform us if issue remains.
- birmanrideAnswered on October 15, 2014 at 04:27 AM
I can confirm this just started happening on our website as well. ?nojump used to work but no longer does.
EDIT: I just played around with the iframe embed code and deleted thepart that sets the iframe height. The iframe embedded form no longer jumps.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 15, 2014 at 06:52 AM
The ?nojump attribute never really worked with JS embed. It's just that JS embed never really had a jump behaviour in the first place.
A recent update has added the jump behavior to the JS embed method, but the nojump attribute was overlooked. With that said, I would like to inform you that we will have this error fixed soon.
We'd appreciate your patience on this matter. Thanks!
- birmanrideAnswered on October 15, 2014 at 08:28 PM
Strange, because using the ?nojump on my JS embedded forms did work - until recently.
Glad to hear you guys are working on the issue. :)
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 16, 2014 at 08:47 AM
I would like to inform you that we have just released a fix for this bug.
- birmanrideAnswered on October 16, 2014 at 08:18 PM
That works perfectly even for JS embed. Thanks so much JotForm Support!
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 17, 2014 at 02:25 AM
On behalf of my colleague, you are welcome.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.