- dress250Asked on October 13, 2014 at 12:06 AM
when customer submit a order, it very slow, to reply a result.
then they don't know it done, they will do more submit.
WHY it slow than ago ?
remark, i see your new server submit.jotformpro.com ??? it effect ?Page URL:
- dress250Answered on October 13, 2014 at 12:12 AM
submit.jotform.me too... but submit.jotformpro.com are got so many nginix error....
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on October 13, 2014 at 07:42 AM
I tried cloning your form and after hitting the submit button, it responded within 3 seconds. Can you try to check if the issue is the same using other browsers? Please try to Clear your Browser Cache also.
I tried testing your form by filling the fields and submitting it. You are right, it took me 2 minutes to see the result. I will clear your Form Cache, to refresh the forms on your account.
Let us know if it still the same so we can assist you further.
- dress250Answered on October 13, 2014 at 08:07 AM
it change to max.jotfor.ms ?
it slow to open submission, ?
- dress250Answered on October 13, 2014 at 08:47 AM
can't open submission,
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on October 13, 2014 at 10:13 AM
I apologize for the inconvenience. I can see that you're still having the same issue with it even after trying another browser, clearing your browser cache and clearing the form cache.
I will forward this to our developers so that they can take a look at it. We will notify on this thread once an update is available regarding your issue.
Thank you for patience.
- dress250Answered on October 13, 2014 at 10:30 AM
Thanks so much,, Jan.
remark : we try many computer and internet connection (adsl,3G,wifi), result are same,
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on October 13, 2014 at 11:28 AM
Again, sorry for the inconvenience. Our developers are still on the process of investigating what could be causing the issue.
Thank you very much for your patience.
- dress250Answered on October 14, 2014 at 04:19 AM
Hi, any respond ?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on October 14, 2014 at 07:37 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience. Our developers are still working on it. They are on the process of looking for a possible solution. The ticket was already marked as Important. We don't have update yet for the mean time. We'll notify you on this thread once an update is available.
Thank you for understanding.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 15, 2014 at 04:54 AM
When making submissions, what are you uploading a file with more than 1MB file attachment? Huge file attachments can cause submissions to slow down.
- dress250Answered on October 19, 2014 at 12:14 PM
i think i find a solution,
it fast when i remove a google speadsheet integrate ..
- ShadaeAnswered on October 19, 2014 at 02:41 PM
Thank you for providing us with that information. There should be no delay when you have the integration to google spreadsheets.
I have passed on that information for our developers to look into this further. Any update will be done on this thread.
Thank you once again for your patience in this matter
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 19, 2014 at 04:21 PM
Hello again, dress250. Just to make sure, can you share with us the link to the form you're working on? Also, can you try again and see if the problem still persists?