- sellyonAsked on October 13, 2014 at 04:41 AM
When the choosen maximum number of subscriptions is reached the form is automatically disabled. Is it possible to make a form automatically enable again when one susbcription is deleted by the administrator ? Sorry for my english.
- KadeJMAnswered on October 13, 2014 at 09:36 AM
You are asking about automated form enabling.
However, I'm not quite sure I fully understand what you are asking about when you refer to deleting your subscription? Are you speaking about your JotForm Subscription? Or?
To clarify "Enable" and "Disable" for your jotforms this happens for 1 of 2 major reasons.
(1) You've set a Unique Submission Limit such as a submission count, an expiration date, a unique question to disable your jotforms once certain rules have been met. To reverse it you would either have to undo that course of action removing those rules or by changing the status of your jotform.
(2) You have a free account or a subscription to JotForm and you have hit your plan's max limit. In this case type once you hit your monthly limit depending on the plan level type that you have you would either need to upgrade to a higher plan level or wait til your monthly reset kicks in. For free plans it is always on the first of the month and for subscription plans it is always on the day the plan was first purchased. If you cancel then this will not reverse it to enable your jotforms.
If that is what you were asking about. Instead what happens, is your plan will run the rest of it's course until the date of purchase even though you have hit the limit for the month and then you will be downgraded to a free account which point it should then reset itself.
- sellyonAnswered on October 13, 2014 at 11:12 AM
Sorry, my english is terrible.
I asked about the number of submissions not subscriptions.
When the limit number of submissions in a form is reached, the form is disabled. When I delete a submission in the submissions list, the limit number of submissions it not reached, but the form is still disabled. I should like the form to be enabled again in this case. I know enabling a form, however is it possible to get an automatic procedure for that.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on October 13, 2014 at 01:35 PM
I understand that you want to know if the form can be enabled automatically when a submission is deleted from a limited submission form.
If so, unfortunately there is no automatic procedure to enable the form once the form is disabled. We need to enable the form manually only. Once the form is enabled, it allows to receive the submissions till the submission limit set.
Please let us know if you have any other questions. We will be happy to help.
- sellyonAnswered on October 13, 2014 at 01:51 PM
Thanks a lot Kiran, your answer matches exactely with my question. But it would be a good thing if there was an automatic procedure to enable the form in that case.
Bravo to jotform team
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on October 13, 2014 at 03:07 PM
Let me forward this as a feature request to our next level support for consideration. However, I cannot provide you an ETA on this and cannot confirm if this will be approved also. If there is any progress in this regard, you'll be updated through this thread.
- JotForm SupportsteveAnswered on October 14, 2014 at 12:41 AM
Thanks for the inquiry. We aren't going to implement this as some people may wish for their forms to remain disabled. We don't want anyone to have their forms automatically enabled when they don't intend so. We will consider this as we continue to improve the product though.