- unbelievablereceivablesAsked on October 13, 2014 at 11:54 AM
If it goes by previously entered data can you please direct us as to where we can see and verify what we put in and where this data will go? Thanks!!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 13, 2014 at 01:47 PM
You have to access your form submissions page, please follow this visual guide:
1. Go to My Forms: https://www.jotform.com/myforms
2. Click the form you want to view its submissions
3. Click "Submissions" from the top toolbar
You can also create a form notification email: https://www.jotform.com/help/25-Setting-Up-Email-Notifications so after someone submits to the form, you will receive an email containing the submitted data to the form.
Let us know if you have any further questions.