- jeomraAsked on September 17, 2011 at 03:07 AM
I use your formular and I am very happy with it. But there is a small thing I would like to chance, but I dont how to do it.
When a visitor of my homepage use my the jotform formular I ask to upload a picture.
When the visitor finished to fill the formular and was uploading the picture, I get an Email from Jotform with the data
Is it possible that
1. The Email with the data is allready with the uploaded picture (normaly I have to open the picture seperate)
2. The picture has a bigger size. When I go to the jotform homepage the uploaded picutre from the visitor is really small, can I open it bigger?
I hope you understand my questions, my english isnt the best
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 17, 2011 at 10:51 AM
1. I think you would like uploaded pictures to be sent as an attachment in the email. This is currently not possible but we have added this a feature suggestion.
2. You can click on the small picture and see it in full size.
- jeomraAnswered on September 17, 2011 at 10:59 AM
First: Yes, you understood me!!!
1. Okay, thats sad, but anyway: Jotform is really good and maybe in some month also this works
2. Yes, I know that I can open the Picture and then its bigger. But I thought maybe I can adjust it somewhere, that the picture is coming directly in fullsize.
Let me give an example. Lets think I am a model agent ( I am not). On my homepage I give girls the possibity to make a short application. So they fill the formular, name,adress, age, size, whatever and then the upload a picture.
Then the jotform program send me an Email (like it does it also now) with all the data. At the end of the data I see directly the picture in a big size and I can print this Email with the data and the picture directly.
This was my wish and maybe one day it will be possible. I think there are more users who could use this possibility. I would even pay for it.
So thanks for your help and I am happy anyway
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 17, 2011 at 11:05 AM
Nice suggestion. I also added that to our feature request list. Thanks.