- UnLithoAsked on October 13, 2014 at 05:47 PM
Such as deleting all entries (and therefore space-using attachments) BEFORE: 2013.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 14, 2014 at 02:31 AM
I am not sure if I have understood your question correctly.
Do you mean to ask how you can delete the submission data for a date range? Yes it is possible to achieve your requirement. Here are the steps you should follow:
1. Go to your form's submission page. The following guide should help you: https://www.jotform.com/help/269-How-to-view-Submissions
2. You can directly select the submissions form the grid by pressing the "Ctrl" button and then click on the "Delete Selected Submission". Please check the screenshot below:
3. If you want to delete the submissions received with in a date range, you should click on the gear icon of your submission page to select the date range.
4. When the grid displays the filtered submissions, you will see the button text gets changed to "Delete Submissions in Time Range" and then you can click on this button to delete all the submissions of that date range. Please check the screenshot below:
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- UnLithoAnswered on October 14, 2014 at 11:57 AM
Following the instructions where I went to page 16 of my file entries and selected only 2 submissions (by CTRL-clicking) and clicking "Delete Selected.." ended up deleting all 1500+ of my file submissions.
I submitted a Private Ticket with my form info. I need help recovering those.
- raulAnswered on October 14, 2014 at 02:01 PM
We apologize for the inconvenience caused.
I’ve seen that you already submitted a new ticket with additional information.
We will address this issue on this new thread.