- slider17Asked on October 14, 2014 at 12:36 AM
I dont like the gradient black color, i would rather it be transparent, or at least allow me to choose the color.
Is this possible??
- jedcadornaAnswered on October 14, 2014 at 08:56 AM
Just click on the "Button Style" to choose your page break button color.
- slider17Answered on October 14, 2014 at 09:09 AM
yes that changes the button style, but not the background color.
Currently i am using one of the predefined themes that come with Jotform, where the background is transparent.
But in future if i wanted to select a specific color is that possible??
- jedcadornaAnswered on October 14, 2014 at 10:19 AM
Are you referring to the background in the image below? Or maybe the button itself?
If yes then you can inject this CSS to make it transparent. I'm not sure if that's the background you are referring to.
- slider17Answered on October 14, 2014 at 10:53 AM
yes its the background i am referring to.
will try that code out.
- jedcadornaAnswered on October 14, 2014 at 12:01 PM
You are welcome. Just contact us if you need further assistance.