- JelleAsked on September 17, 2011 at 08:19 AMGoodday, If i send a message with http://nieuwsuitoss.nl/contact.html and http://nieuwsuitoss.nl/werkenbijnieuwsuitoss.php i get a DNS falt,You can try if you want. :D Do you know why?THANKS :D(Sorry for the bat language, im from the Netherlands.)Page URL:
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 17, 2011 at 09:02 AM
I have just tested your page here:
Form worked fine for me. I see that you have changed to form.jotform.com, so it should work fine for everybody.
Do you still have this problem?
- JelleAnswered on September 17, 2011 at 09:11 AMThanks for view.But yes, the problem is the same :( jotform.com also didn't work here. Only jotform.net works.Maybe if my html code is changed it will works? Now it is: Maybe if it is .net it will work? Friend/uncles and mutch more people have this probl.Thanks for looking at this!
- JelleAnswered on September 17, 2011 at 09:12 AMhtml code: t> (no spaces)
- JelleAnswered on September 17, 2011 at 09:13 AMCan't place the code here :P
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 17, 2011 at 09:20 AM
DNS might take some time to be cleared. Please allow another day.
If everyone you have this problem, it might be cached on the ISP level. That will also clear soon.
Just make sure all of your forms are linked from form.jotform.com.
- JelleAnswered on September 17, 2011 at 09:24 AMOk thanks, if it isn't be cleared over 3 day's i message here :DTHANKS :D