- mktngdeptAsked on September 17, 2011 at 09:04 AMSome of my forms are still not working. http://rockymountainstoneinc.com/reviewrms.html http://rockymountainstoneinc.com/registration.html http://www.ceu.mkgdept.net/csevaluation.htmlBut some are??? http://www.mkgdept.net/contact.html http://www.ceu.mkgdept.net/ugmregistration.html http://www.ceu.mkgdept.net/ugmsurvey1.html http://www.dakotaboulder.com/memorialquote.html http://www.dakotaboulder.com/appointment.html
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 17, 2011 at 09:11 AM
I checked them and they work fine on my end. You have two options:
- Wait until your DNS cache is cleared on your end as well. It should not take more than one day.
- Change the URLs from www.jotform.com to form.jotform.com. For example, on the first form code, change this:
- mktngdeptAnswered on September 17, 2011 at 09:51 AMThanks. I'll check them again tomorrow. It seems like the ones that aren't working are the one's I viewed yesterday during the problem. Maybe that has something to do with it?? I'll let you know tomorrow.