- evirtualformsAsked on September 17, 2011 at 10:32 AM
All the email notifications are now being sent in a straight line rather than in list order.
Your Name: Jon Your Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Your Phone: 7327655522
rather than the way they should be presented
Your Name: Jon
Your Email: email@example.com
Your Phone: 7327655522
Anyone know why this is happening. Is it related to yestedays attacks. I checked out the backend and
nothing is different. The contents are still listed in list format. Thanks for your help.
- TMKManagerAnswered on September 17, 2011 at 11:04 AM
It's because the mail is being sent by Sendgrid.
They stick a 1x1 image link in the emails which destroys the text formatting. If you look at the source of the message, you'll see a link to something like...
<img src=3D"http://u21507.sendgrid.org/wf/open?rp=XXXXXX.gif" alt=3D"">=0D </body></html>=0D
I was just looking to find out if we can get the original format restored or have Sendgrid turn off the delivery check. This link basically tells Sengrid that we've opened the mail.
- evirtualformsAnswered on September 17, 2011 at 11:10 AM
OK, i'll wait to see if you can get the original format restored. If not, please advise on if there is anything i can do manually to fix this. Thank you. You guys are great!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 17, 2011 at 11:11 AM
One of our developers is working on this right this minute. Thanks for your patience.
- evirtualformsAnswered on September 19, 2011 at 11:12 AM
Any word on this?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 19, 2011 at 05:35 PM
I believe this was fixed already. Can you check it and let me know?
- CharlesAnswered on September 21, 2011 at 12:51 AM
This appears to have been resolved for us. Email formatting for text emails is back to normal. We reallyt appreciate the support on this. (apologies if this message is duplicated)
- brx250Answered on September 21, 2011 at 01:22 AM
We're glad you've sorted things out already.
If you have further issues and concerns, please feel free to contact us again. Thank you and enjoy using using JotForm!
Albert | JotForm Support