- drpamelaAsked on October 14, 2014 at 02:50 PM
How do I download all form submissions into a file that I can upload to my CRM?
- raulAnswered on October 14, 2014 at 04:00 PM
There are some options that you can use to export your submissions into an Excel spreadsheet:
1. Export your submissions data into an Excel file, please take a look at this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/73-Partial-downloading-of-reports
2. Integrate your form(s) with google spreadsheet to capture your submissions, please take a look at this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/228-How-to-Integrate-Form-with-Google-Spreadsheet
3. Create an Excel report, please take a look at this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/101-How-to-create-an-Excel-Report
Please let us know if you have further questions.
- UCHAdminAnswered on October 14, 2014 at 04:17 PMConfused as to why my forum post that has been up since 2:26PM is being completely ignored and all of these other topics are getting responses. My problem is very serious and needs to be resolved as quickly as possible. It is extremely frustrating that I have not heard anything from jotform support after almost 2 hours.