- wemakeprintsAsked on October 14, 2014 at 05:33 PM
Something like http://www.dropzonejs.com/ would be awesome. There's not a single form builder out there that does multi-file uploads, with a progress bar, and displays image previews, and works well on mobile devices... You'd think someone would have done that by now...
- CharlieAnswered on October 14, 2014 at 07:23 PM
If I may I suggest, you can use the Drag and Drop Upload widget. You can find it here, http://widgets.jotform.com/widget/drag_and_drop_upload.
This will let you upload multiple files and it will also display a preview. It doesn't have a live progress bar but shows that the file is in the process of uploading.
You can follow the screenshot below for a guide.
1. Use the search bar for the "Drag and Drop" widget. Customize the widget with what file types to allow and the maximum file size.
2. This will display like this on the form.
3. From the live form, you can drag and drop multiple files, images will be displayed for preview and a confirmation below shows if the file is successfully uploaded.
Let us know if this helps.
- wemakeprintsAnswered on October 14, 2014 at 08:37 PM
neat, but is there a way to let users select files, not drag and drop? Also does not appear mobile responsive.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 15, 2014 at 03:54 AM
- wemakeprintsAnswered on October 15, 2014 at 03:57 AM
Please also see my other recent post:
- CharlieAnswered on October 15, 2014 at 08:19 AM
I've check the thread link you posted. We will inform you using that link when we receive an update regarding the issue.
If you have other concerns, feel free to open a new thread on the forum, we'll be glad to help.
- SudhirAnswered on January 05, 2015 at 01:36 AM
if someone upload image so where i can see the image
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 05, 2015 at 02:58 AM
There are multiple ways to see the uploaded files:
1. You can go to your form's submission page and files uploaded will be displayed along with the submission record. The following guide should help you on how to check your form's submission: http://www.jotform.com/help/269-How-to-view-Submissions
2. The uploaded files will also be displayed in the submission emails you receive after the form is submitted.
Hope this answers your query.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- slugdeathAnswered on May 18, 2015 at 04:01 PM
I'm noticing that when I upload a file using the standard file uploader, it shows up in my dropbox fine. But when I use the image uploader preview (or the drag and drop file uploader), the files (images) don't show up. They are part of the pdf that shows up, but they aren't separate image files. Any suggestions?
(I'm using the Chome OS on my Chromebook, if that matters)
- sharondavisAnswered on December 07, 2015 at 07:08 PM
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 07, 2015 at 09:00 PM
We will resolve your concern separately here http://www.jotform.com/answers/719970