- JoelAsked on September 17, 2011 at 11:44 AMI was planning on using Jotform.com to create my registration form for our conference next year. I just created an account a couple days ago. When I went to log on today, I discovered that your website is down. I see that I can access your site via, jotform.net, but I'm not able to navigate through your website without first manually exchanging the .com for .net in the url address, which is just to tedious. I read on your twitter page that you were suggesting that people flush their DNS, so I tried that, but still no luck.I really hope this is just a one time glitch and not a common occurence, otherwise this will not work for my needs for our conference registration.Do I need to contact my ISP and ask them to update their DNS for jotform? What guarantee do I have that my conference attendees will be able to access my registration form? Please let me know when I can expect to have full access to your site again.Thanks,Joel C.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 17, 2011 at 01:18 PM
You can use jotform.net on your form URLs and they will fully work for your conference attendees. We had make sure to create a new submission domain name so that it is working for everyone.
If you still do not feel sure about, post the URL of the page you have form on and we can take a look and make sure it does not use www.jotform.com on the form or on the submission.
- MksafetynetAnswered on September 17, 2011 at 01:25 PMis the jotform.net going to be permanent? or is this just temporary until jotfor.com is available again? Or is jotform.com no longer available. I'm a little bit confused. thanks for your patience in trying to help me understand.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on September 17, 2011 at 01:37 PM
You can use jotform.net temporarily until the cache is cleared on your end.
Once the cache is cleared then you can start on using jotform.com again to
access your account.
Hope this helps.
- MksafetynetAnswered on September 18, 2011 at 08:48 AM
Thank you for all your hard work in getting this issue resolved. I am now able to access www.jotform.com again.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on September 18, 2011 at 10:32 AM
Glad our team was able to get your issue resolved, Mksafetynet. Do let us know if there's anything else form related with which you require assistance and we'll do our best to help.